[Loch-soilleir] Lochtoberfest approaches - don't forget to put in award recs!

Virginia Lively vdlively at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 9 18:53:05 PDT 2010

Greetings everyone!

In a few short weeks we will be hosting Lochtoberfest.  Please do not forget to
put in award recommendations to their Majesties at least 10 days prior to the
event.  The award rec form can be found on the Ansteorran website, but if you
can't find it, please email me off list and I will help you.

Our local events are our time to not only show the rest of the Known World how
incredible our Barony is, but they are also the time to recognize the great
efforts of each other.  However, the Crown needs you to put in award recs to
make this happen.

See you at Populace on Tues, Sept. 21st!

In Service,

Rhiannon
Baroness of Loch Soilleir