[Loch-soilleir] Embroidery

Donna Nesbit themaefare at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 12 20:13:53 PDT 2010

We will be having Fiber Arts at my house on Sept. 20 starting at 6:30 pm.  We will be making tote bags for some Hospitaler items, but I am sure that we will also have time for other activities as well.

You are welcome to come with your embroidery if you wish.  The address is 174 Hospital Drive, Angleton.

Penelope