[Loch-soilleir] Fiber Arts Guild

Donna Nesbit themaefare at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 19 16:35:43 PDT 2010

Greetings unto the populace of Loch Soilleir,

I am sending a reminder that the Fiber Arts Guild will be meeting at my home tomorrow, Monday, 9/20 beginning at 6:30 pm.

We will be working on bags for the Hospitalier's Chest.  We need people that can sew, iron, write, or sort to help get these bags ready.

If you would just like to come and visit, watch others work, or work on a different project, you are also welcome.  If you want some ideas or assistance with a project, we will be able to help with that also.

Penelope
174 Hospital Drive
Angleton, TX
(979) 849-8995