[Loch-soilleir] LochTober Fest - Schedule

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 22 19:47:13 PDT 2010

ALL TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT THE WISH OF THEIR MAJESTIES ANSTEORRA AND THEIR EXCELENCIES LOCH SOILLEIR.

Friday, 9/24/10

4 PM  Gate opens

6 PM -ish  The Soused Serpent opens

Saturday, 9/25/10

8 AM  Gate opens, Armor inspection starts

9 AM  Morning Court  (And we are going to do our best to meet this time!)

Armour Inspection and melees to start as soon after court as possible and we are shooting for the melees to start at 10

10-12  Set up for A&S Championship

Bardic Championship start to be announced

3:30 PM  Laurels Circle (Or at Their Majesties convenience)

Brewing Competion to be held soon after the melees end.

6 PM  Court

7 PM (or after court) Feast

The Soused Serpent to open sometime Saturday evening, probably after the Brewing Competition.

Sunday, 9/26/10

Site take down and load up.  (I love you all, but ya gotta get off site before noon.)

William

Co-Event Steward