[Loch-soilleir] Charter Painting in the Loch 9/27

Kimberly Langhans sarapenrose at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 27 11:53:44 PDT 2010

Greetings, all!

Please come and join us tonight, Monday, September 27 as we
paint scrolls for the Crown and Kingdom. No experience is
required, and instruction is available. All materials are
provided.

Our usual start time is 7:00. Call or email me for directions.
My number is 713-818-4916.

Please drop me a note if you will be attending so I can
plan accordingly.

Also, please note that next month's meeting is tentatively scheduled
to be held at Lady Anne's house. More details will be posted once we are
closer to that date.

See you soon! :)
Sara