[Loch-soilleir] Sunday fighter practice

Ray Miessler II raymiesslerii at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 30 14:00:35 PDT 2011

Hello,
  My name is Ray. I have been in the SCA for about 3 years now. I came to an
even and a couple practices about a year ago. Because of work and college
however I have been unable to make the practices since then, therefore, I am
asking/inviting if anyone would like to practice on sundays around 2:00 p.m. I
can host and will hold it at Walter Hall Park in League City. I would really
like to get involved and start fighting again but this is the only way I can.
So, if anyone has any comments or anything for me feel free to e-mail me
raymiesslerii at yahoo.com or call me 281-910-8875. I already have a few people I
know want to go to practice on sundays I just would like to get more
involvement. Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
Ray Miessler
AKA "Meez"