[Loch-soilleir] Loch-Toberfest Time

Donna Nesbit themaefare at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 2 09:23:44 PDT 2011

Since it now seems that I am in charge of waterbearing and hospitality at Lochtoberfest, I will need some help.  If you enjoy waterbearing or have supervised it at some point, I need you assistance.  I have never done waterbearing.  I will provide a space and table for the equipment in my pavillion, I just need people and supplies.  Since I will also be doing hospitality, waterbearing will share space will hospitality.

Help with hospitality will also be appreciated.  One thing that everyone with a pavillion can do to assist with hospitality is to bring an extra chair for their pavillion.  In that way, newcomers can have a place to sit and visit besides the hospitality pavillion.

Penelope