[Loch-soilleir] Lochtoberfest is just around the corner...REALLY Smile

ledonna mcgowan ledmcgowan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 07:48:41 PDT 2011

Guten Tag!

We have had many people step up to make this a wonderful event this year.
I'm still in need of a few more people to help organize and people for them
to organize...smile.

*Gate Coordinator is still open and is a wonderful way to meet new people
and get to see old friends as they come to our event.  You don't have to set
at gate the whole time just find those good souls that will. *

*We are still looking for portable grills to cook the sausage.

**Again, any one that can be on site Friday to help set up and as
importantly to help tear down on Sunday are always needed.  *(I have had
several people say that they will help out and one that is not going to be
able to be at the event on Saturday but is coming that evening so that she
can help with tear down on Sunday... YEAH!)

HG Ebergardis is decorating the big pavilion and will need the help of those
who can.

HE Katya is going to be the Foodmeister and will need people to help serve
the plates of sausage/pretzel/strudel in a buffet-style offering.  (It's
really a non-feast but good food anyway.)

Hospitality Table: Lady Penelope, you are wonderful!  Many thanks.

Children's Activities:  HG Cateau has volunteered to make this a wonderful
time for our younger members.

Many thanks to everyone!
Delphina