[Loch-soilleir] brewing competition at Lochtoberfest

Matt Gilson madogofglastonbury at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 11 13:41:31 PDT 2011

My friends-

This year, we will once again be holding a Brewing Competition at the third annual Lochtoberfest event in - you guessed it - the Loch in - you guessed it - October!  There will be two categories - Open and Newcomer (call it brewing for less than a year of less than half a dozen batches - we'll sort it out at the event...).  Beer, mead, wine, and cider are all acceptable - sorry, due to site restrictions no cordials or hard alcohol.  Documentation is not required but is certainly accepted.

Contact me if you have any questions.

Centurion Madog of Glastonbury
of the Loch Brewer's Guild