[Loch-soilleir] Brewer's/Bardic WILL happen

Matt Gilson madogofglastonbury at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 18 16:05:38 PDT 2011

Sure!  At last minute and great expense (you know, like the Monty Python credits, we're already gearing up for Yule...) I am announcing that Brewing/Bardic Guild will happen tomorrow night, at my domicile.  Doors will open at 6:30.  Email for directions or look for the serpent out front (& a shield if I remember to put one up).

Madog