[Loch-soilleir] Loch Yule

ledonna mcgowan ledmcgowan at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 17:07:34 PST 2011

*

New Life Lutheran Church , 3521 E Orange Street, Pearland, TX 77581

Have you got a lovely bunch of coconuts? Do you think they really sound
like horse’s hooves when you clack them together?

Do you know the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Care to find out???

Then I suggest you grab your Patsy, gather your shrubbery and join King
Arthur on his quest for the Holy Grail, as our great Barony of Loch
Soilleir celebrates Yule!

This event will be at the Castle Anthrax, (because Camelot is a silly
place) where we will have games, boffer fighting (it’s only a flesh wound!)
and a pot luck feast!

There will be a "best dish made with spam" contest and a contest for the
best Dessert!

Costume contest (dress as your favorite character from the movie) and a
contest for the best Dessert!!

Remember to bring your stockings to hang from the Leader of the Knights Who
Say Ni!

Site is FREE but Please bring canned food donations for the Church.

Event Coordinator:
Lady Onora Camshroin
Kathy Gilmour kegilmour62 at gmail.com 832-436-3959

Pot Luck Feast Coordinator:
Ebergatdis von zell (Ebe)
Coni Jo Steeloquist orange76501 at yahoo.com 254-718-4183

As usual, Brass Hats bring meat
All others sidedishes
If you know the food item what you want to bring Please post to the list :o)

On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 7:02 PM, Matt Gilson <madogofglastonbury at hotmail.com