[Loch-soilleir] Question from the Hospitaler

Kathy Gilmour katg at entouch.net
Tue Feb 22 16:45:36 PST 2011

for me it was getting to swing a big stick at hot guys.  *gasp* did I really
just type THAT?!  *smile*

I enjoyed the garb and the camaraderie and the revels.  I couldn't afford to
go to alot of events when I first started and some of the people who also
didn't go would hold revels, which were a lot of fun.  And different ladies
would take turns sewing at their homes and helping the new people make their
garb.

On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 6:23 PM, harriotte robinson <
harriotterobinson at clear.net> wrote:

> My Lady,
> I too was drawn by the garb... but I was also interested in "the game" of
> how to be in character. I found it enchanting... and HARD to do!
>
> Kathryn
>
> On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 3:16 PM, Donna Nesbit <themaefare at yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
>  > As I am fairly new to the position, I am wanting to get an idea of what
> the
> > populace of Loch Soilleir thinks about different issues.  Therefore, I
> will
> > be putting questions on the List.  By answering them, you will be helping
> me
> > help the Loch.
> >
> > Thank you,
> >
> > Penelope Miriam Darling
> > (Hospitaler)
> >
> > Question 1:  What type of activities encourage newcomers to attend or
> begin
> > attending?

Kat
"It's always funny until someone gets hurt......and then it's absolutely
friggin' hysterical!"