[Loch-soilleir] A&S checking in

ledonna mcgowan ledmcgowan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 07:18:07 PST 2011

Greetings,

I don’t remember what I sent you last month but I’m still working on two
different patterns of bobbin lace (Onora is learning to make lace as well).
One is white lace and the other black.  Both are in linen and from period
sources. I have also begun researching dolls in period and am planning on
making examples of the different dolls I find.  At first I was only looking
at fashion dolls but have expanded the research.

I’m researching men's clothing for my husband.  He has never played and is
still deciding what he wants to wear so it’s going slowly.  I’ve started an
Elizabethan pouch with couching and beading.  I also have some really cool
mead started in the corner of a closet.  Thanks for teaching me how to do
that.   Smile!

Delphina

On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 7:39 PM, Matt Gilson <madogofglastonbury at hotmail.com