[Loch-soilleir] UFO

Donna Nesbit themaefare at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 28 11:13:31 PST 2011

Coming south on 288 there are three different exits you can take to get here.  I will give you the short way and the one with the least turns.  The address 174 Hospital Drive; I should have a banner out front, and there is a star on the front of the house.  I have also attached a map.

Penelope

Short way:  Take 288 south.  Exit at 288B and turn left at intersection.  Go south and turn left at 523.  Follow 523 and turn right at Hwy 35 (4th  light after turn).  Go through the blinking light and turn left at the traffic light, Hospital Dr (Buccee's and Palm's Funeral Home on corner).  Go past the hospital and my house is the 2nd on the right (2 story).

Direct way:  Take 288 south.  Exit at Hwy 35 and turn left.  Follow Hwy 35 (Mulberry St.) through town and past the small football stadium on the left.  After passing the football stadium, turn right on Hospital Drive (2nd light).  Go past the hospital and my house is the 2nd house on the right.