[Loch-soilleir] traps?

Curt Gunz curtgunz at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 12:23:54 PST 2011

I don't know if every municipality does this, but many departments of animal
control will loan you a humane trap because you are helping them do their
job. I was trying to deal with a trash eating raccoon when I found out about
this. I caught a couple of cats before I got the raccoon.

Call the city (or county) department of animal control and ask.

--Curt Gunz

On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 10:58 AM, Melissa Carter <honeyfrog at gmail.com>wrote:

> There are about 5 or 6 stray cats roaming my neighborhood.  One has an
> injured tail.  I have called all the animal control agencies in our area
> and
> the basic bottom line is I have to tap them myself and drive them to the
> shelter. This same statement applies to the Houston Humane Society and the
> SPCA.  So...does anyone have a trap they can lend us so I can start taking
> care of this situation?
> Thanks,
> Hedwig
> _______________________________________________
> Loch-Soilleir mailing list
> Loch-Soilleir at lists.ansteorra.org
> http://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/loch-soilleir-ansteorra.org

More information about the Loch-Soilleir mailing list