[Loch-soilleir] A&S @ Hobby Lobby

ledonna mcgowan ledmcgowan at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 11:40:43 PDT 2011

Greetings,

If you are headed to Crown have fun, drive safely and return home happy. If
not then have I got a reminder for you:

Just in case you forgot (as if you could with me harping on it all the
time)  tonight is A&S @ Hobby Lobby.  We are in the classroom in the back
and start at 6.  There is a class that ends at 6 so being early means that
you have to shop. This month is mixed arts so bring anything you are working
on or just come and have fun.

There are some who are eating before the meeting (I'm not sure where and
when they are meeting) and others that are going to dinner afterwards.
Where will be decided at the meeting.

If you have any questions please let me know.  I might have an answer... but
it depends on the nature of the question... grin.

Delphina