[Loch-soilleir] Brewer's & Bardic Guild Friday

Matt Gilson madogofglastonbury at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 19 19:42:21 PDT 2011

Reminder that the combined Brewing & Bardic Guild will be meeting this Friday at Madog's house starting at 6pm.  If there is interest, we will also add in some European or Middle Eastern dancing, or some instrumental practice.  RSVP if you're coming, & especially if you're interested in any of the above.  I'll post Thursday to say if we reached critical mass for any of them.

Email if you need directions.  If you remember the street, just look for the shield & sea serpent out front.

Madog