[Loch-soilleir] Help !!! (Rebecca Bevel)

Rebecca Bevel rebevel at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 21 07:16:55 PDT 2011

I'm sorry for this odd request because it might get to you too urgent but it's because of the situation of things right now.

I'm
 stuck in London United Kingdom with my family right now, we are here on
 a short vacation then I was robbed, worse of it is that bags, cash,
cards with my cell phone was stolen at GUN POINT, it was such a crazy
experience for us and we need help flying back home, the authorities are
 not being 100% supportive but the good thing is we still have our
passports and return tickets but currently having troubles paying off
the hotel bills and also getting a cab to take us to the airport.

All
 we need is £1,350 but anything you can spare right now will be
appreciated and I promise to refund it to you as soon as I arrive back
home safely.. You have my word.. I'm writing this with tears in my eyes

Rebecca