[Loch-soilleir] FREE camping rugs- come and get them

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Fri Jul 22 09:10:48 PDT 2011

SHE WHO MUST BE OBEYED has ordered the storage shed to be cleaned and
sanitized.  So the boy and I have been going thru the camping gear to see  what
is superflous. .

Free to a good home    Rug #1 Green and white with what  looks like a
floral motif in the middle.  Small hole
                                     in the middle- hardly noticeable.
Size is 57 x 83 inches.   Baronial colors- your     Excellencies?
                                   Rug  #2 Red and black- almost new 54 X
72 inches
                                     Rug #3  Oriental motif - worn around
the edges and faded 66 X85  inches
                                     Rug #4 This rug is called the food rug
by the boy.  It is tan with all  kinds of vegetables images woven in.
Might look interesting in some SCA  cooks campsite  ( William?)
                                           size 58X 93 inches.
Some of these rug are old and well worn but still lots of use left in  them

If you are interested or want one or all- come and get them by the end of
the week- Sunday night.  Monday morning they will be in the trash for the
pickers to salvage.  Email me for adress or directions.
Bors