[Loch-soilleir] Loch-Toberfest Time

ledonna mcgowan ledmcgowan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 14:15:35 PDT 2011

Guten Tag!

As Steward of Loch-Toberfest I am officially begging...er... asking (yeah
asking) any and all to help out with our upcoming event.  In the 20+ years
of being in the SCA this is the first time for me to actually steward an
event and I'll need all the help I can get.  There are many good jobs that
need someone to over see and take care of them.  They are already potty
trained and all are affectionate and good jobs.  Smile.

Gate Coordinator and those who will help greet our guest.

Hospitality Table:  We are going to offer some fruit, different types of
breads and spreads as well as have a central location for all the
waterbearing supplies here for the morning (10-12).  (Hey... Penelope....
what-cha-doing?)

Children's Activities:  Just for an hour  (11-12) Some ideas are Apple
Bobbing (from a string)/ pumpkins to decorate/ scavenger hunt (get the name
of a triple peer that is on site... who is the current crown... name a past
B&B of the Loch...etc They can go around and get help from the populace to
answer these.)

Any one that can be on site Friday to help set up and as importantly to help
tear down on Sunday will be my new best friends... smile.

HG Ebergardis is decorating the big pavilion and will need the help of those
who can.

HE Katya is going to be the Foodmeister and will need people to help serve
the plates of sausage/pretzel/strudel in a buffet-style offering.  (It's
really a non-feast but good food anyway.)

This is an opportunity for us to show the kingdom the wonderfulness that is
Loch Soilleir.  If you are able to help that day you will only add honor and
glory to our Barony. Please consider donating an hour or 4... smile.

Does anyone have portable grills for cooking the sausage?

Watch this list for more details of our event.  There will be some advanced
prep work that is needed as well.

Thank you in advance for all the help and support.

Delphina