[Loch-soilleir] up to any good arts lately?

ledonna mcgowan ledmcgowan at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 06:10:54 PDT 2011

I had a great time at Fiber Arts College this month.  We had a packed
schedule and I only wish that I could have taken more.  I taught bobbin lace
to about 10 people and had a great time.  Learned how to warp tablet weaving
and a little bit of naulbinding as well as had a great time talking/learning
about sweet bags, spinning, embroidery and basket making.

Have many things in works now... two pillows are loaded with lace (one gold
and the other black silk) working on fitting a pattern for my new rapier
armor and about to cut out a Turkish coat that Rhiannon patterned for me as
well as practicing my drumming (It's going slowly).

Delphina