[Loch-soilleir] Bardic Guild meetings?

Donna Nesbit themaefare at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 7 08:50:14 PST 2011

I know of at least four that are interested in Bardic, two of which are in southern Brazoria county.  For a first meeting, we could meet at Resoft Park.  It is just north of Alvin on Hwy 35.  It does have pavilions for use, and I do not think they have to be reserved. From there we could decide a more permanent place.

Penelope