[Loch-soilleir] Bardic Guild meeting.

ledonna mcgowan ledmcgowan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 12:38:21 PST 2011

Greetings to all Good Gentles of the Loch,

HL Beatrichi Di Palermo and Don Etienne de Montague have offered their home
for our bardic guild meetings.  Our first meeting will be Sunday, March 27th
and will start at 2:00pm and end at 4:00pm.  If you want to attend please
email me off list and I'll send you their address.  Thanks go out to
Beatrichi and Etienne for opening your home to us.

This first meeting will be to assess what everyone wants to focus on, meet
and greet, as well as timing of other meetings.

Delphina