[Loch-soilleir] My War Experience

Kathy Gilmour katg at entouch.net
Mon Mar 21 16:39:06 PDT 2011

Gulf War XX such a great experience for me.  It was my first time back there
in 17 years and I have many fond memories.

The Chicken Fried Bacon was a religious experience!  <g>

Drake and Madog, awesome mead and beer.  No hangovers. (awesome)

Everyone who cooked; the food was so good!

Graf Galen and Graffin Rebecca, thank you for making room for me.  You have
a wonderful daughter who is joy to be around.

I must say; there are such great people in the Loch!

--
Kat
"It's always funny until someone gets hurt......and then it's absolutely