[Loch-soilleir] Hospitaler Question 2

Gilson, Matt (JSC-DI43)[UNITED SPACE ALLIANCE LLC] matt.gilson-1 at nasa.gov
Thu Mar 24 10:40:10 PDT 2011

The main limitation is just that there are only so many evenings in a week.  You have to pick & choose which ones to attend.

There is also the matter of attendance - when we're spread so thin between so many activities that only one or two people show up for any given one, it can be discouraging.

Madog

Matt Gilson / DI43

-----Original Message-----
From: loch-soilleir-bounces+matt.gilson-1=nasa.gov at lists.ansteorra.org [mailto:loch-soilleir-bounces+matt.gilson-1=nasa.gov at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Donna Nesbit
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2011 11:38 AM
To: Loch Soilleir List
Subject: [Loch-soilleir] Hospitaler Question 2

Thank you to all the answered my first question.  I am using these questions to help me understand what I need to do in my office.

I am now asking you another questions.  I would appreciate your answers.

What are the roadblocks that keep you from coming to activities, such as Guild meetings or populace, and events?

Thank you for your answers.

Penelope Darling
(Loch Hospitaler)