[Loch-soilleir] pssst...hey you; yes, YOU!

Onora Camshroin loch.chronicler at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 14:18:09 PDT 2011

Hey Fighters!  Do you have pictures of the injuries you recieved at war?  A
heroic tale you'd like to share?  Send it to me for submission to The
Serptent's Tale!

Yes, it's that time again!  If you have anything at all, be it vacation
photos or stories or articles, please send them to be published in YOUR
newsletter.

HL Magdalena, there is also a challenge to you to let us know what you take
to events in your basket (box, etc, etc).

Please send your submission to me by March 28th.  That way, you can recieve
your newsletter at the beginning of the month and not miss out on anything
going on for the month of April!

In service,
--
Onora Camshroin