[Loch-soilleir] Hospitaler Question 2

Kathy Cofrin kcofrin at flash.net
Mon Mar 28 13:48:48 PDT 2011

Most of the guild meetings are on weeknights and I have classes till 7 PM.
afterwards I either need to study or it's too late to make the trip.  Populace
is later and  I can make those.  Events- I go to the ones we host or to ones
where my friends are going since I'm not very outgoing and don't want to sit
around by myself.  (the hazards of having a musician for a husband, he's off
playing and I'm alone.)

 Kathy Cofrin
Baroness Katya

Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines!