[Loch-soilleir] Sunday fighter practice

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Sun May 1 09:36:12 PDT 2011

I would love to practice but too short a notice- next week is better for
me.
Baron Bors

In a message dated 5/1/2011 12:16:16 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
raymiesslerii at yahoo.com writes:

Hello,
My name is Ray. I have been in the SCA for about 3  years now. I came to an
even and a couple practices about a year ago.  Because of work and college
however I have been unable to make the  practices since then, therefore, I
am
asking/inviting if anyone would like  to practice on sundays around 2:00
p.m. I
can host and will hold it at  Walter Hall Park in League City. I would
really
like to get involved and  start fighting again but this is the only way I
can.
So, if anyone has any  comments or anything for me feel free to e-mail me
raymiesslerii at yahoo.com  or call me 281-910-8875. I already have a few
people I
know want to go to  practice on sundays I just would like to get more
involvement. Thank you  very much.

Sincerely,
Ray Miessler
AKA  "Meez"