[Loch-soilleir] Camping at BAM

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 3 17:19:47 PDT 2011

As of now, I am intending to try to get to site for Bordermarch Autumn Melees about noon/1-ish on Friday.

1.  Does anyone think they will be there earlier?  If so, can you grab land for all of us?
2.  If I get there first, do you guys want me to grab land.
3.  We probably need the info on who is going and tent sizes for who ever is grabing land...

I am thinking that camping on that last row so we can park right on the other side of the fence from our camp seems to work out fairly well.

So here is my info...

William and Lessa      20x22 w/ropes period pavillion

William