[Loch-soilleir] BAM Food Group

Donald Halter donaldhalter at att.net
Fri Nov 4 20:14:39 PDT 2011

I will be organizing a food group for BAM.  We will have breakfast and dinner
Saturday and breakfast on Sunday.

The current plan is breakfast burritos on Sat morning (bacon, egg, potato,
cheese). Saturday evening will be salad, bread, chicken and dumplings and a beef
and vegetable stew (no potatoes or high carb items) and white rice as a side.
Pancakes and breakfast sausage Sunday morning. This menu is not set in stone
and I am open for suggestions if people have food allergies, dietary
restrictions or plain likes/dislikes. We'll also be needing people to assist
with cooking.

I don't have a "kitchen" to bring so if someone has equipment we could use I
would appreciate it.  I do have pans and cooking utensils and a single burner
cajun cooker.

I would like to have a menu together by Tuesday so if you could send me your
input by then I would appreciate it.

In service
Hennessey O'Donoghue