[Loch-soilleir] Just a Flesh Wound Yule

Kathleen Gilmour kegilmour62 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 14:33:18 PST 2011

Ever thought of making a dessert made with SPAM?  How about ANYTHING made
with SPAM?

Do you ponder SPAM and would like to see if you can really get someone to
taste your own personal concoction made with SPAM?

Then perhaps Loch Soilleir’s “Just a Flesh Wound Yule” is right up your
alley.  We are having a contest for the Best Dish Made with Spam!

We are also having a Best Dessert Contest sans SPAM.

You should dress like a character from the Movie “Monty Python and the Holy
Grail” to get the full effect of silliness.

Don’t forget your Stockings to hang from the Leader of the Knights who say
Ni!

You might even run into Timothy the Enchanter.

There will be a pot luck feast so please contact HG Ebergardis, email
address orange76501 AT yahoo DOT com.  Peerage should bring meat, otherwise
bring a side dish.

For more info you can contact:

Onora Camshroin

Kegilmour62 AT gmail DOT com

Saturday, December 17th from 12 noon to 10 pm

New Life Lutheran Church

3521 East Orange Street

Pearland, TX 77581

Admission will be canned goods to donate to the church.