[Loch-soilleir] BAM

Virginia Lively vdlively at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 20 16:23:48 PST 2011

BAM was a fantastic event!  Thank you to everyone who contributed to the Loch group having fun:  Hennessy ran a great kitchen with lots of help and no words can describe William's chicken fried bacon and chicken fried mac and cheese!

Congrats to Ebegardis who is now the newest member of the Order of the Pelican - her vigil was amazing.  The halfa the next night was pretty cool too.  We were also well represented in A&S, with Delphina getting an honorable mention for her bobbin lace.

Cael spent all day fighting with countless members of our Barony on the field engaging in melees as others participated in equestrian.  I am always so impressed with the variety of skill and prowess displayed by everyone from the Loch!

I am so thankful for all of the fine folk in the Loch - hope everyone had as good a time at BAM as Cael and I did - see you all at Yule!!