[Loch-soilleir] Lochtoberfest Important Notice Please Read

ledonna mcgowan ledmcgowan at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 08:22:21 PDT 2011

I forgot to add the brewing contest that is sponsored by Centurion Madog of
Glastonbury

There will be two categories - Open and Newcomer (call it brewing for less
than a year of less than half a dozen batches - we'll sort it out at the
event...).  Beer, mead, wine, and cider are all acceptable - sorry, due to
site restrictions no cordials or hard alcohol. Documentation is not required
but is certainly accepted.

Delphina