[Loch-soilleir] Lost and Found from Lochtoberfest

Clint Lively cllively at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 9 16:49:21 PDT 2011

All -

The only things turned in from Loctoberfest (at least turned in to me) were a leather half gauntlet and a white leather glove.

I did get this message from Lord Beau in Bordermarch -
"it appears that i left my Knight Marshal waiver box on the ground
behind my car when loading up last night...it had a camera on top of the box as well...wondering if anyone turned these items in for
L&F...sorry for the inconvenience...Beau Dumesnil"

If anyone left the half gauntlet or glove, or found Lord Beau's stuff, please give me a shout.

Cael