[Loch-soilleir] practice tonight

Gilson, Matt (JSC-DI43)[UNITED SPACE ALLIANCE LLC] matt.gilson-1 at nasa.gov
Tue Oct 11 14:15:09 PDT 2011

I'll be there.  I have some extra pumpkins if anyone didn't get their fill of Lochtoberball this weekend!

(actually, not, but hopefully that got your attention)  I will be out there for some slightly more sedate sword swinging though.  We should still have an out-of-town guest attending, if anyone wants to come extend some hospitality.

Madog

Matt Gilson
DI43/Station Spartan Instructor Group
x48474