[Loch-soilleir] BAM

Virginia Lively vdlively at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 24 12:36:03 PDT 2011

Hello!  BAM is now less than a month away and I have had several people inquire about a food group.  I would love for us to camp together as a Barony and if people are interested in a food group we should start organizing that as well.

Bordermarch Autumn Melees is not only a cool event all on its own, but it is a great trial run for Gulf Wars.  We could try to coordinate with our neighbor Baronies (Stargate and Ravensfort) if everyone wants a bigger camp with friends.

Any thought or volunteers?

In Service - Rhi