[Loch-soilleir] Norse Broaches

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 25 15:05:58 PDT 2011

Couple of resources for Norse round/Oval broaches:
North Star Armoury - Master Peter of the Golden Isles, an Ansteorra, maybe at Bordermarch:
http://www.northstararmoury.com/about/

Outside the kingdom, you can check out Raymond's Quiet Press, he makes nice reproductions, from the Outlands:
https://www.quietpress.com/

Cheers, Hillary