[Loch-soilleir] I Need A Siege Marshal...

John Brundrett johnwaynefan1103 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 20:43:27 PDT 2011

I was hoping to find an active or past Siege Marshal that I could contact
about a trebuchet.... I have one built already and I believe with little
modifications could be SCA Combat legal.... I would prefer not to pull up to
my first siege event and have my engine turned down :(

P.S. I am aware of all the requirements on the SCA Marshal list. I am
looking more for any helpful tips that could aid in my construction and
designs... and possibly a physical inspection by someone that knows what to
look for! But any advice that can be given will be more than welcome.

Thanks
John