[Loch-soilleir] A&S projects for March

ledonna mcgowan ledmcgowan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 08:31:56 PDT 2012

Still working out a bobbin lace pattern from le Pompe (1559) in white linen
it's quite a challenge because of a part in the pattern that I have to
figure out how to add and then take threads away. Have a handkerchief edge
from the German pattern book (1561) on one pillow and an edge for the
pillow case with silver beads platted into the lace while making it on
another (also from the German book). Excited about working with beads for
the first time. (btw... I still have a pillow empty...LOL)

Also, making new garb: Italian ren and doublet. And doing more research on
lace in general as well as dolls both fashion and not.

I have put in to teach a beginning bobbin lace class, a beginning recorder
class and co-host a recorder consort "jam session" with Mistress Amata and
Master Gaston for King's College.

Delphina

PS and weaving site tokens for co-baronial... don't forget the site tokens
for everyone weaving them... smile.