[Loch-soilleir] Paging the Co-Baronials Autocrat....

Donald Halter donaldhalter at att.net
Tue Apr 24 21:29:13 PDT 2012

Herr Dietrich,
Sounds good. Let me know how much space is needed for each and I'll make sure
space is allocated. the site is basically a large steel-pole pavilion surrounded
by various fields. There is a wildlife viewing area with a decked in area that
overlooks a wetland that might be nice for drumming if you wanted "open air"
space. Due to recent rains, the mosquito population from the wetland might nix
that, though.

We're ironing out the final schedule tomorrow, but as long as it didn't conflict
with court, drumming classes could pretty much be held anytime during the day.

HL Krag