[Loch-soilleir] The position is open

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 29 17:12:12 PDT 2012

It has been 2 years and my warrant is almost up.  Therefore I am announcing that applications are now being accepted for the office of Loch Soilleir's Herald.  This is one of the required offices for the Barony.  The application is available on the Kingbom Website.   Please send copies of your application with a copy of your current membership card to the regional Herald, their Excellencies Loch Soilleir,  Loch Soilleir's Seneschal, and myself  ( at chemistbb3 at yahoo.com ).

Thank you.

William Wescot of Welewen