[Loch-soilleir] Brewer's Guild

Willa Wylde loch.chronicler at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 20:04:22 PDT 2012

hey is the brewers guild going to be hit and miss still or go to a regular
day, had a couple people asking me since it was on a different day than
what the newsletter has it on.  If its going to be variable I can remove
the date and leave the contact information in, just need to know what you
want.

Thanks!

Willa

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 12:01 AM, Wissa Bear <wissabear at gmail.com> wrote:

> Greetings!
>
> This Friday we will be having Brewer's guild at Wissa's house.  Stop by and
> learn to make something fun!  Or just sample some past efforts.  We'll be
> starting around 6:30, and going for a few hours.  Contact me off list for
> directions.
>
> See you Friday!
> Wissa

Willa Wylde