[Loch-soilleir] The end of the event

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 16:29:21 PDT 2012

Well, our little event is now over and it was a lot of fun... We had 31 in
attendance and 3 children...small but a lot of fun...each class had people
there and never more than the instructor could handle. Everyone had a lot
of personal attention and I believe learned a lot. Thank you for coming out
to enjoy the day with us!

I have a few people I would like to thank. First, I would like to thank all
our teachers who volunteered their time, knowledge and supplies with us. Eric
Grayfox <https://www.facebook.com/eric.grayfox>, Thorgard inn Svarti,
Penelope from the Loch who stepped in for the spinning class; Maggie
Hallenberg <https://www.facebook.com/maggie.hallenberg>; Kat
Watson<https://www.facebook.com/katw1> for
stepping in with her jewelry class; Carolyn Young (Caitlin); Maria
Bulgarelli Buchanan <https://www.facebook.com/maria.b.buchanan>; Gisele de
Bier <https://www.facebook.com/pamela.buchanankendrick>; Steve
Scott<https://www.facebook.com/gadgetech>;
the young lady who did the belly dancing class (So sorry...you name has
flown away); Natasha Storfer
<https://www.facebook.com/natasha.storfer>...several
of these folks did more than one class...Thank you all so much!

I want to say a special thanks to the following people for helping organize
and put this on...Gisele was my class coordinator and all around right-hand
woman getting out chairs and setting up and taking down and organizing
lunch. She is amazing. Thank you so much. Special thank you to my hubby for
putting out and taking down signage and for toting all my stuff everywhere.
Extra thanks to Caitlin, James, Natasha and Maria for helping with clean up.

I had a great time and I hope you did too!

--
Annes
"Munerius Ultra Sanitas"