[Loch-soilleir] Ladies interested in Museum Day

Holly Compton widow_elspet at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 30 15:17:30 PDT 2012

For those of you who are not on FB:
What do you think of the idea of a ladies day at the Museums really? January
20th. It's Bonwicke A&S so not really a conflict. The Medici are at the Museum
of Natural Science, The Prado portraits at the Museum of fine Art. Both are
special exhibitions so consider that it will be more expensive to get in. But if
we had a group of twenty we might be able to book a tour. In garb of course.
Please let me know if you are interested and I will start an interested parties
list.
Thank you
Maggie
This has also been posted on the Stargate FB page.
(I have you for the list if you responded on FB)