[Loch-soilleir] Autocrat for Joint Baronial Champions in May

Clint Lively cllively at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 5 21:25:07 PST 2012

Greetings to the People of the Loch -

Lady Jubilee has had to back out of the autocrat's job for our May event, so we need to find a replacement as soon as possible.  We've got a couple ideas for a site that Baroness Rhiannon is checking into this week, so don't worry about finding a site (unless you have something cool in mind that we haven't thought of).  Also, Stargate is responsible for providing a feast steward, so you don't have to worry about food, either, other than providing them with the funds that they budget.

If you are interested in being the autocrat, please email myself with your interest so we can get things rolling.  I would like to have someone in place before February populous.

Regards,

Cael
Baron of Loch Soilleir