[Loch-soilleir] Stargate Scribes Guild - July 15th at HEB Bunker Hill

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 12 09:23:12 PDT 2012

Greetings,
Stargate's Scribe's Guild on Sunday's, late afternoon.
Welcome to 2012, guild meetings held the 1st and 3rd Sundays,
from 5:30-8pm, at (HEB's) Central Market Community Room
and on occation, HEB at Bunker Hill and I-10 West.

For July:
July 15th - HEB store at Bunker Hill and I-10 West

For August:
August 5th - HEB store at Bunker Hill and I-10 West
August 19th - Central Market at Westheimer and Westlayan

H-E-B Bunker Hill Market, at9710 Katy Freeway,  Houston, TX 77055(food and drink available in the deli).
IF you plan to attend, please RSVP!!!
This week - Bar Borders

As always - Charter Painting!! -
Let's help the kingdom build up their supplies of charters!

Bring your paint supplies or some loaner items will be provided.
Cheers, Hillary

(If you wish to receive this post directly to you in future,
please let me know to add you to my e-mail group category in future.)