[Loch-soilleir] A&S for May

ledonna mcgowan ledmcgowan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 11:53:59 PDT 2012

Working on my classes (beginning bobbin lace, beginning recorder and
recorder consort jam session) for King's College at the end of June.  One
of the things I'm proud of is arr. a beginning part for the pieces we are
going to use for the more advanced recorder class so that someone who can
read music and learns the four notes in my beginning class will have a part
to play.  Planning on doing more.

I'm also planning on displaying/entering Steppes Artisan and Laurel's prize
in the next couple of months so am working on a body of work:  weaving
(card and inkle), bobbin lace, fashion doll, illuminated period manuscript
music notation, and a cordial (figs from my aunt's yard...smile).

Delphina