[Loch-soilleir] Loch Brewer's Guild Friday

Gilson, Matt (JSC-DI43)[UNITED SPACE ALLIANCE LLC] matt.gilson-1 at nasa.gov
Mon Jun 25 11:10:04 PDT 2012

Come one, come all!  Brewer's guild will meet this Friday, starting at 6:30, at Madog's house.  Come work on a batch you've started previously, start a batch, or just learn about brewing.   If you would like to try your first batch, we have all the equipment needed, contact me ahead of time so we can get the ingredients too.  As always, taster's guild meets concurrently!  And, if there is interest, we'll do some bardic as well!  Post if you're interested so we'll know what to expect.

Email is you need directions.

Madog

Matt Gilson
DI43/Station Spartan Instructor Group