[Loch-soilleir] Thank you for all the help with A&S at The Stargate and Loch Soillier Co-Baronial

ledonna mcgowan ledmcgowan at gmail.com
Sun May 6 02:43:25 PDT 2012

What a great turnout we had for both the entries and the voting.  There
were 10 entries in the competition and the quality and variety of art was
amazing. The over all winner was Runa of the Thundering Herd. The Stargate
winner was Francisca Saster de Arellano and Madylynr Taylor and the winner
of the Loch Soillier was Ebergardes von Zell.  Congratulations!  Thank you
to all who entered and who gave their entries to a new person.  Some made
their entry for a new person they knew and others gave their art to new
people who were on site. The joy in the eyes of the recipients was a joy to
see.

There were many who helping with the artisans gathering as well as the
wonderful competition. First, I would like to thank those who helped in the
back ground.  The silent gentles who saw the need and answered it. There
were many who helped me set up that morning and take down thank you.  I
could not have done this with out your help.

Thank you to those who provided food for the gathering:  Wolf and Andres
(forgive the spelling please) for the homemade scones and preserves. Maggie
for the wonderful lemon cupcakes and cookies.  Bia for the pickles and
olives tray you put together at the last minuet and to Willa who brought
cookies because I was worried that we wouldn't have enough food.  You are
all wonderful.

Katia ( again I'm sorry for the spelling) and Andrea, thank you so much for
donating things to the prize basket!  Your generosity helped make the
baskets beautiful. I would like to point out that this was Andrea's first
event.

I know that I have missed someone.  I tried very much to make sure to write
everything down but don't think I succeeded.

Thank you all again and again!
HL Delphina
Titled Artisan of Loch Soillier and Rosenfield