[Loch-soilleir] Thank you from Hospitaler

Donna Nesbit themaefare at yahoo.com
Sun May 6 12:11:20 PDT 2012

I want to thank everyone who interacted with a newcomer at the Loch Soilleir/Stargare Co-baronial event.  As I looked around, I saw many of our newcomers learning new skills, revisiting old skills, or visiting with people about things that interested them.  I know many of you come to these events to play your game; however, it was kind of you to take a moment to enrich the game for others.

Again, I thank you.  You make my job so much easier.

Penelope Miriam Darling
(Hospitaler Loch Soilleir)